Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thoughts to Ponder

I was looking for some interesting quotes to put on my Facebook status, and I came across this website, Coolnsmart.com - Witty Quotes and Sayings.   I found some great thoughts to ponder and wanted to share them here.  Enjoy!


There are three kinds of people in the world. People who make things happen. People who watch things happen and people who say “What happened?”.

Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.

129% of people exaggerate.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.  - Albert Einstein

When you are at the end of your rope….tie a knot and swing.

I used to have superpowers… but a therapist took them away.

Man is the only living being who cuts trees, makes paper, and writes “SAVE TREES” on it.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

You can’t be late until you show up.

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Experience is the name so many people give to their mistakes.

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.

Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

Last night I lay in my bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought; Where the heck is my ceiling?!

Whoever said that nothing was impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
 

Source:  http://www.coolnsmart.com/witty_quotes/

Have a great day!

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: