Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Cooking with Pressure - Farberware Pressure Cooker Manual User's Guide


Farberware 6-Qt Digital 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker

I have purchased a new pressure cooker! It takes place of my broken Chef's Pot, Steamer and Slow Cooker. I am just learning how to use it. It is one of the healthiest ways to cook.

I have joined a Facebook group called, FARBERWARE 7-IN-1 PROGRAMMABLE PRESSURE COOKER USERS. It has been a great help, too.

It seems that the user's guide manual is very hard to find. I have uploaded the manual, as I see many people are having difficulty finding a copy of it.

Let me know if this is helpful to you or not. Thanks!

I got mine at Walmart. Here is the link to information and reviews.

Happy cooking!

Angela G. Gentile

Check out my website - www.AngelaGGentile.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for this ! I have been looking for some time for this manual, my wife has been flying blind using it and that scares me.

I've saved the images and will convert them to a PDF.

Again Thanks !,

Jake